The 2007 EKIFF El Kadsreian Cup was the 11th El Kadsreian Cup, a quadrennial football tournament contested by the men's national teams of EKIFF member associations. It was held in El Kadsre from 25 June to 24 July 2007, becoming the first country to host the tournament more than once.
El Kadsre won the bid to host the tournament in 2004, beating Screencold and Line (who previously hosted the 1991 El Kadsreian Cup as the Island Union), Aquaria and Haalis. Raland also made their El Kadsreian Cup debut in 2007.
The tournament was won by Vicnora, who beat Narthernee 3-1 in the final and secured their second title.
- Grand El Kadsre Stadium, El Kadsre City
- G Stadium, Glonisla
- Cicmpillici Baseball Stadium, Cicmpillici
- Hiroshi Kayos Stadium, Capulco
- Caelum Sports Arena, Caelum
- National Eirabourne Stadium, Eirabourne
- Sports and Leisure Centre, Stuartsville
- Cliffstown Spectrum, Cliffstown