Amaya Carwardine is the daughter of Christopher R. Carwardine.
When she turned 16 in 1983, she was immediately put as a ride op, in 1985, she was the head of operations, she resigned in 1993 and moved to the position of head designer, where she still is today.
- Busytown Theater at Carwardine Colony (Show creation & costume fabrication; 1990)
- Carwardine Funtown Resort, Inn & Suites Balneário Camboriú (Lead designer, 2002-2004)
- Boblo Island & Andy Griffith's Mayberry U.S.A. (2007 PBS Kids license removal)
- Geauga Lake (2007 license removal)
- World of Redwall Europe (Lead designer, 2013-2015)
She has 4 children along with Izumi Suzuki, even though she and all the female children kept her maiden name.
- Aiko Carwardine (born 1989)
- Tamiko Carwardine (born 1990)
- Yuriko Carwardine (born 1991)
- Ichirou Suzuki (born 1992)
CarwardineParks.com forum ban incident
In 2011, a user of the forum called "SchwarzkopfCoasterRider" called Amaya Carwardine "sexy", he got a perminate ban due to the admin thinking it's "sexual harassment", he was finally unbanned after Amaya said on her Facebook "I've seen a lot of YouTube comments, twitter posts, etc. calling me attractive, even though i'm married, i'm fine with being called attractive, it's their opinion, no one should get banned for such a minor incident", after that SchwarzkopfCoasterRider was unbanned, in addition, his account was made so he was still on a streak, making him finally get the Every Day for 5 years badge in 2013.