Anosland is a country located in Europe.
Anosland has 11 states, all of which are named after surnames of Russian origin.
I accidentally left a part of my other page here while editing, silly me.
Anosland has various TV channels for citizens of all languages to enjoy. If you speak a certain language and you choose a cable provider that is broadcast in your native language, you will receive channels that are only in your language. For example, if you speak Russian and you subscribe to a Russian cable provider, you will only get Russian channels.
State-owned TV stations
In Anosland, the average school week lasts from monday to friday, with classes starting at 7:30 AM and ending at 2:25 PM. The school year begins in September and ends in June.
People and Trends
- In Anosland, you are allowed to drink alcohol if you are 16 years of age or older.
- You have to be 18 and over to be married in Anosland.
- The legal age for driving in Anosland is 15 years old.
- The average person in Anosland has a typical life expectancy of 61 years for men and 67 years for women.
- The national sport of Anosland is yacht racing. The national animal is an arctic fox.
- The age for becoming an adult in Anosland is 18 years old.
- Independance Day in Anosland is celebrated every March 15. On this day, schools, workplaces and other areas are closed.
- Regarding same-sex marriage, it is unrecognized in the country. However, there are no laws that exist which state that same-sex marriage is illegal.