- This article is about the video game based on the Gingo Animation film. For the cancelled video game, see BJ and Wally (cancelled PlayStation/PC video game).
BJ and Wally is a platform video game based on the 2006 Universal/Gingo film of the same name, which in turn is based on the daily comic strip of the same name. It was developed by Artificial Mind & Movement (7 Studios for PSP and Vicarious Visions for the GBA and DS), published by Activision, and released for PlayStation 2, GameCube, Wii (as a launch title), Xbox, PlayStation Portable, Game Boy Advance, Nintendo DS, Microsoft Windows, and Mac OS X. A PlayStation 3 version was planned, but was cancelled for reasons unknown.
- Zach Braff as BJ Wilson
- Greg Cipes as Wally Wilson
- Cam Clarke as Alan Wilson
- Kathryn Cressida as Janet Wilson
- Tim Curry as Hugo Pinnez
- Jim Cummings as Tony
- Grey DeLisle as Nina
- Richard Kind as Jimmy
- Kari Wahlgren as Jane
- Jess Harnell as Cal
- Nolan North as Dr. Pockgins
- Brad Garrett as Mr. Mint
- Carlos Alazraqui as Additional Voices
- Dee Bradley Baker as Additional Voices
- Tara Strong as Additional Voices
Unlike the film, the game received average to negative reception, with a score of 42 on Metacritic. In Japan, Famitsu gave the DS version a score of one five, one six, and two fives, for a total of 21 out of 40.
- Jess Harnell also provided additional voices in the movie.
- Grey DeLisle was the original voice of Janet Wilson and Jane, respectively.
|This article is part of Project Greeny Phatom, a Dream Fiction Wiki Project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Greeny Phatom franchise, GreenyToons and related articles.|