Billy Bob's Party Zone is a family entertainment center (FEC) in Princeton, New Jersey, "right between New York City and Philadelphia". It was opened in 1998 and was originally located in East Brunswick, New Jersey before moving to Princeton in 2002 (the original East Brunswick BBPZ is now a Family Dollar). It has a 3-Stage Rock-afire Explosion.
List of arcade games
- Batman Whack-A-Mole
- Galaga/Ms. Pac-Man
- Fidget Spinner
- Hydro Thunder
- Jurassic Park
- Kiss pinball
- Mega Man: The Power Battle
- Robo Bop
- Skee Ball
- Spider Stompin'
- Street Fighter II
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Pizza Drop
- Ultimate Mortal Kombat 3
- Wacky Gator
List of rides
- Barney tractor coin-op
- Billy Bob coin-op kiddie Ferris wheel
- Dragon's Den (An E&F Miler kiddie coaster, same layout as the "Python Pit" coasters, but with a dragon themed train)
- Insanity: The Ride (Gerstlauer 380/4 spinning roller coaster model)
- Looney Bird's Banana Squadron (bought second-hand from a closed down Jeepers! FEC)
- Sailboats (Zamperla Mini Jet ride with sailboats)
- Spider-Man car coin-op
- Thomas the Tank Engine coin-op
List of other attractions
- Bowling alley
- Dippin' Dots stand at the snack bar
- Laser tag arena
- Aaron Fechter and Creative Engineering repaired the FEC's Rock-afire in 2018. The RAE is now run off a laptop located behind the stage that is wired up to the greybox.
- The owners also own Billy Bob's Party Plaza in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania and Billy Bob's Canadian Fun City in Richmond Hill, Ontario, both of which also have a 3-Stage RAE.
- It also has a PTT Dolli Dimples. It was restored by Phelan Morkel in 2018 almost at the same time Aaron Fechter worked on Fun Zone's RAE. Phelan also helped to change Dolli over to Artie Antlers for a period in 2019. The owners pay $5.00 to Carwardine Parks each year to feature Dolli.
- BBPZ's Street Fighter II game is actually the "Championship Edition" game in a "World Warrior" cabinet.
- BBPZ's Spider-Man car coin-op kiddie ride was bought second-hand from Quarters 'n More, another FEC in Buffalo, New York.
- Insanity: The Ride is the only non-kiddie ride at Billy Bob's Party Zone.
- The restaurant has a Subway restaurant at the snack bar.
- Insanity: The Ride costs $5.00 per ride.
- Insanity: The Ride is one of the few spinning coasters to allow single riders, giving a more intense ride.