Binkini Records is a record label.
Artists signed to Binkini Records
- Gorgalip (1992-present)
- Glitter (2008-present)
- Zara Dawson (2000-present)
- XMUSIC (1997-2014, 2018-present)
- Annabelle Dawson (2018-present)
- Stacey Boma (2016-present)
- Zoey Dawson (2015-present)
Foreign artists whose music was distributed by Binkini Records in the Island of Sally
- Britney Spears (1998-2012, 2016-present)
- Nicki Minaj (2010-2014)
- As Jive Records never operated in the Island of Sally, all of Britney Spears' albums and singles are released under Binkini Records, with the exception of Flopney Jean (2013) and Femme Fatale (2011) since it was banned in the Island of Sally.
- It is unknown whether the misspelling of “bikini” was on purpose, accident or not actually a misspelling.
- Sexual content is always replaced with a satanic distorted noise.
- Flavia lied about a contract with Binkini. It's unknown why, since Favelopia operates in the Island of Sally.
- People with early Sallyish copies of Circus by Britney Spears were outraged that "If U Seek Amy" and "Lace and Leather" were censored in addition to "Blur" (which is censored on all versions of the album), even on versions with parental advisory notices.
- Starting from 2018, Zara Dawson and XMUSIC's music is under both Binkini and 1 Records.
- Nicki Minaj was dropped from the label in 2014 due to how inappropriate her song "anaconda" was.
- Most Sallyish singers, rappers and bands are signed to this label.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.