Bravo is an Engarian television channel, based on the American network of the same name. It was launched on September 5th, 2016, replacing the old Engarian Lifetime frequency. The channel mostly airs American drama series, films, and reruns of shows that previously aired on TWO TV. Bravo also airs it's own news programme "News in 60 Seconds" Which Airs every night at 8pm.
The channel was first introduced as part of the expansion of channels of TWO TV Group on May 15th, 2016, When the program director of TWO TV, Luke Walsh, announced that Bravo will be among the new channels that will launch.
On the following day, NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment Group Secured a Deal with TWO TV Group to Launch Bravo on September 5th.
On August 22nd, TWO TV Group announced that Bravo will Launch on September 5th, Replacing Lifetime.
On the following day, However, it was confirmed that Lifetime Will Move to a New Frequency.
Bravo was launched on September 5th, at 20:00pm. The First Program to be shown on the channel was a Movie Called The Maze Runner.
On September 12th, Bravo began airing repeats of Philioaks.
News & Information
- News in 60 Seconds (2016-present)
- NCIS (2016-present)
- NCIS: Los Angeles (2016-present)
- Grey's Anatomy (2017-present)
- Without a Trace (2016-present)
- The Simpsons (2016-present)
- American Dad! (2018-present)
- Philioaks (2016-present, Re-runs)
- Come Dine with me Engary (2017-present)
- Well, who am I? - The stage of mysteries (2020-present, Re-runs)
- Your Face Sounds Familiar Engary (2016-2018)
- Rising Star (2018, Re-runs)
- Hawaii Five-0 (2016-2019)
- Lie to Me (2016-2017)
- Prison Break (2017)
- Rising Star - Beyond the wall (2018)
- Your face Sounds Familiar Engary: Afterparty (2015)