CBC News is a 24-hour national federal public news television channel owned by Conlandia Broadcasting Corporation.
It was launched on July 1, 1993 and was the first all-news channel in Conlandia.
CBC News was launched on the July 1, 1993 and was the first all-news channel in Conlandia. It was the only news channel in Conlandia until CNN was introduced with the launch of cable in 1993.
The programming usually consists of simulcasts of the main news bulletins on the main channels, and also multilingual newscasts late at night. When the main news bulletins or other programmes are not running, the station runs on a news wheel.
- 00-:05 - National headlines
- 05-:10 - International headlines
- 10-:15 - Business news
- 15-:20 - Sports news
- 20-:25 - Weather (national/international)
- 25-:30 - Either entertainment or traffic in peak periods
- The newswheel repeats after the entertainment/traffic bulletin, and can usually be heard on CBC News Radio.
Simulcasts from other channels
- CBC Morning News
- CBC Afternoon News
- CBC Evening News
- CBC Weather
- 24 Hours
- Face to Face
- Open Debate
- The Big Report
- CBC News on 2
- CBC World News
- CBC Midnight Summary
- Live broadcasts of the Conlandian Senate
- Live broadcasts of the Conlandian House of Representatives
- Conlandian Parliament Question Time
- Notizie in Italiano (News in Italian)
- 中文新闻 (News in Chinese)
- 日本語のニュース (News in Japanese)
- Noticias en español (News in Spanish)
- Nouvelles en français (News in French)