CBS Eruowood (formerly from 1971 to 2003, Diffusion TV and from 1948 to 1971, Eruowood 6) is an Eruowoodian English language TV channel owned by CBS that was launched in 1948. It is the first and oldest television network in Eruowood.
- In 1948, Eruowood 6 started it's broadcast.
- In 1961, the network transitioned from NTSC to PAL.
- In 1967, the network transitioned to color.
- In 1971, the network was renamed to Diffusion TV following Group W buying Eruowood 6.
- In 1983, the network started to broadcast stereo sound.
- In 1999, CBS bought Diffusion TV, increasing its strength on CBS programming.
- In 2003, the network was renamed to CBS Eruowood.
- In 2005, the network started broadcasting digitally.
- In 2009, the network became presented in high definition.
- During the brief transition period of Diffusion TV to CBS in 2003, WCBS was temporarily retransmitted in Eruowood.