The Drillimation Series. It consists of a loud thunderclap during a rainstorm. It was used in films from the 1940s to the 1980s, some Hanna-Barbera cartoons, several video games, as well as some anime such as The Drillimation Series.'Castle Thunder' (Japanese: 城雷, Hepburn: 'Shiro Kaminari') is a sound effect heard in
In the anime
NOTE: This sound is used often during Team Ankoku mottos, but is also used outside of mottos.
- Too Tough, Too Late: Can be heard after Keel reveals himself.
In the games
Driller Engine 1 Era
- Lucky Star 3: Dr. Manhole's Curse: Heard during the title screen in PSG form. Was the first game to use it.
Driller Engine 2 Era
- Super Lucky Star 4: Heard during the title screen like in the previous installment but now used as a PCM-sampled sound from the anime.
- Touhou 6: The Embodiment of Scarlet Devil: Heard as ambiance during the fifth stage.
- Mr. Driller Drill Land: Heard during the second part of the song The Dragon's Feed is the People.
Driller Engine 3 Era
- Lucky Star: Symphony of the Night: Can be heard during the opening FMV and as ambiance in the first stage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.