ݚکݓيلس (romanized as Daktels) is the Barokian dub of the 1987 DuckTales series. It aired on BBT 1 during the Disney Time block from 1989-1999, and it's original run on the block lasted for 10 years. It has currently has reruns on BBT Kids and Disney Channel.
Character name changes
- Scrooge McDuck → Skraj McBateh
- Huey, Dewey and Louie → Omar, Muhammad, and Baraem
- Webby Vanderquack → Fulla Al-Bateh
- Magica De Spell → Mayah Spellbekova
- Muhammad Kemal as Scrooge McDuck
- Qamar ud-Din Mahmud as Huey
- Ahmed Tijani Hoshikawa as Dewey
- Nalia LuaLua as Louie
- Kareena Feyrouz Al-Ajlani as Webby Vanderquack
- Joaquín Gabaz as Launchpad McQuack
- Lucy Chahuán as Mrs. Beakley
- Ocean Eagle as Gyro Gearloose
- Muhammetkaliy Sultanbekova as Fenton Crackshell/Gizmoduck
- Maya Ali Al-Enezi as Magica De Spell
- Azizur Rahman Al-Enezi as Donald Duck
- Mu'iz ad-Din Hagigat as Duckworth the Butler
- DuckTales Theme - Performed by Mrs. Magnificent
- For the Barokian translation, dubbing director Muhammetkaliy Sultanbekova (who also did Gizmoduck's voice) chose some of Barokia's best voice actors of the time for most characters, while hiring the famous actor Muhammad Kemal Raqqa al-Dhafiri to voice Scrooge. The singer Joaquín Gabaz was hired to voice Launchpad McQuack. The theme song was performed by burlesque performer Shabra "Mrs. Magnificent" Mahmud.
- This dub was done by three different studios. Episodes 1-39 were dubbed by Advanced Audio Systems, episodes 40-75 were dubbed by Syncron International and Sun Studio Barokia, S.A., and episodes 76-100 were dubbed by BBT Audiovisual Productions. All three studios used the same voice director.