Disney Channel is a cable and satellite channel owned by Walt Disney. The channel was launched as Fox Kids in 1997, then in 2005 as Jetix, and renamed itself to Disney Channel in 2010.
Fox Kids was launched in Thaposia in 1995. It aired many successful Fox Kids and KidsWB shows. It timeshared with MTV (not Viacom's MTV) from 12am-6am. In January 2003, the channel, along with all other international channels, was temporarily shut down due to the Yosong Terrorist Bombings 2003, but came back in May 2003.
In January 2005, Fox Kids was replaced with Jetix, and many new shows where introduced. Teleshopping was introduced in Thaposian television and every night, all the Thaposian channels switch with Teleshopping. Around the years, the channel's popularity boosted when airing super successful shows such as Sonic X, Pucca, YinYangYo!, Power Rangers, etc. In 2009, some Jetix shows moved to Disney XD after its launch.
In 2010, Jetix was replaced by Disney Channel, and nowadays broadcasts 24-hours. The channel nowadays mostly airs (spams) Totally Spies to increase their ratings.
- Mickey Mouse Shorts (2013-present)
- Totally Spies! (2005-2011; 2014-present)
- Elena of Avalor (2016-present)
- Andi Mack (2017-present)
- Phineas and Ferb (2008-present)
- Ducktales (2017-present)
- Tangled: The Series (2017-present)
- Bizaardvark (2017-present)
- Big Hero 6: The Series (2017-present)
- K.C. Undercover (2016-present)
- YinYangYo! (2006-2011)
- Oggy and the Cockroaches (1999-2004)
- Batman: The Animated Series (1997-2000)
- Sonic X (2003-2007)
- Mighty Morphin Power Rangers (1997-2001)
- Animaniacs (1997-2004)
- Power Rangers Zeo (1997-1998)
- Power Rangers Turbo (1998-1999)