Eirabourne (Japanese: エイラボーン, Hepburn: 'Eirabōn') (pronounced /ˈɛərbɜrn/) is the seventeenth-biggest city in El Kadsre. Eirabourne was founded on November 22, 1940 as the capital of Kadsreius Sentanese Republic and officially proclaimed as the city by the East El Kadsreian government in 1966.
Eirabourne was founded by Hiroshi Kayos and the other members of the Sentanese Army who were on his side after the formation of the Kadsreius Sentanese Republic. He also hired construction workers from the United States and Canada to help them build the city.
- Eirabourne Park
- Lustre Building
- Eirabourne Tower Eyes
- Eirabourne Recreational Centre
- Eirabourne KSR Governmental Museum
- Star's Chic
- Eirabourne University
- Eirabourne Secondary Collage
- Star City
- Kadsreius Legacy Headquarters
- McDonald's El Kadsre Headquarters
- National Eirabourne Stadium
- Solar Cinemas
- Six Flags Eirabourne Discovery World
The population of the city has 1.94 million (2017 estimate).
- Charles Eisenburg Cheney became famous after being on "Named After Pop Culture" show due to being named after Chuck E. Cheese, born 1985.
- Yumemi Kutaragi, an Internet entrepreneur who was born and raised in Eirabourne.
- Katsuo Nishihara, an Internet entrepreneur who has lived in Eirabourne since 2002.
- Grory Kawosa, an El Kadsreian-American politician who founded a political party called Kadsreius Legacy on December 1, 2018.