Eirabourne (pronounced air-burn) is the seventeenth-biggest city in El Kadsre. Eirabourne was founded on November 22, 1940 as the capital of Kadsreius Sentanese Republic and officially proclaimed as the city by the East El Kadsreian government in 1966.
Eirabourne was founded by Hiroshi Kayos and the other members of the Sentanese Army who were on his side after the formation of the Kadsreius Sentanese Republic. He also hired construction workers from the United States and Canada to help them build the city.
- Eirabourne Park
- Lustre Building
- Eirabourne Tower Eyes
- Eirabourne Recreational Centre
- Eirabourne KSR Governmental Museum
- Star's Chic
- Eirabourne University
- Eirabourne Secondary Collage
- Star City
- McDonald's El Kadsre Headquarters
- National Eirabourne Stadium
- Solar Cinemas
- Six Flags Eirabourne Discovery World
The population of the city has 1.94 million (2017 estimate).