El Archivo Extraño (literally "The Weird Archive") is the Spanish dub of Oddity Archive. It is used for the Spanish SAP track on the El TV Kadsre 3 broadcast and on El TV Kadsre Spanish airings. It is produced at Grupo Centauro CDMX in Mexico City, Mexico, which is the satellite studio of the Colombian dubbing studio Centauro Comunicaciones.
- Francisco Colmenero as the male reader of the English text
- Anabell Peña as the female reader of the English text and the reader of the episodes' names
- Belinda Martínez as Max Headroom
- Arturo Mercado Jr. as Video Locomotion announcer, Focus Video Drive-In salesman #2
- Víctor Ugarte as Focus Video Drive-In salesman #1,
- Analiz Sánchez as Dial-A-Chicken singer