El Chavo is the English dub of El Chavo del Ocho. The dub was first done in 1978-1982 at Vlokozuian International Dubbing, with some episodes skipped over in the first round of dubbing recorded by Power Network in the mid-1990's.
- Lex Sinclair as El Chavo
- Sharona Garrett as La Chilindrina/The Chilindrina
- Shouhei Fujita as Quico
- Christopher Berger as Don Ramón/Don Ramon
- Maja Prebensen as Doña Florinda
- Andy Wilson as Profesor Jirafales/Professor Jirafales
- Peter Gumar as Doña Clotilde
- Langdon Fisher as Señor Barriga/Mr. Barriga
- Lorne Fear as Ñoño/Nono
- Antanico Matsushita as Godínez
- Jonacus Reinder as Jaimito, el cartero/Manny the Mailman
The adaptation made it look like the vecindad (along with Jaimito's hometown of Tangamandapio) were locales in the United States with large Mexican-American populations. Some references also had to be changed to adapt to the location change.