El Kadsre (/ɛlˈkædzre/, /-sɑre/, /-eɪ/; Spanish: El Kadsre; Japanese: エルカドスレ, Erukadosure), officially the Commonwealth Republic of El Kadsre (Spanish: República Mancomunidad de El Cadsiana; Japanese: エルカドスレ連邦共和国, Erukadosure renpō kyōwakoku), is a country and sovereign state in the United El Kadsreian Nations. El Kadsre is located in El Kadsreian Islands, located on the left side of the North America Mahri, Sentan, Jazila, Kowokam, Vicnora and North El Kadsre are El Kadsre's neighboring countries, along with the U.S. state of Hawaii. It is the largest country in the United El Kadsreian Nations and also the largest in the El Kadsreian Islands.
The capital of the country, El Kadsre City, is the largest city in the country and it has 18.3 million residents, while the country actually has around 62.7 million residents.
- 1 Etymology
- 2 History
- 3 Economy
- 4 Territories
- 5 Culture
- 6 Education
- 7 Media
- 8 Population
- 9 Languages
- 10 Climate
- 11 People/Trends
- 12 Events
- 13 Politics
- 14 Sports
- 15 Landscape
- 16 Crime
- 17 Notes
El Kadsre's name is a combination of the words from Spanish and Vicnoran. The word El is a Spanish word for the and Kadsre is from Kadsreius, the romanized version of kazaniaz, the Vicnoran word for republic, thus the country's name means the republic.
36th century BC–1940: Prehistory
During the late Paleogene period, The Arito continent broke up from the North American continent. The continent was later discovered by humans in around 6,000 BC where they colonized the entire mainland. In 1471, the earthquake reaching 9.8 on the richter scale caused the Arito continent to sink to the ocean, creating the Arito Islands (now known as the El Kadsreian Islands).
1940–1950: Kadsreius Sentanese Republic
- Main article: Kadsreius Sentanese Republic
On July 21, 1940, Kadsreius Sentanese Republic was established by Hiroshi Kayos, after he was exiled from the Sentanese Army after they unfolded the conspiracy to overthrow the Sentanese monarch and turn Sentan into the presidental republic like its predecessor New Japan. His nation was funded by the American military, as they donated military equipment to the KSR. This caused relations between Sentan and the western powers to go sour.
1950–1958: Republic of El Kadsre
- Main article: Republic of El Kadsre
In 1950, K.S.R. invaded the Sentanese Empire and eight days after the invasion, they seized the Sentanese capital of New Salta. After the war, KSR executed the ruling family of Sentan, renamed New Salta to El Kadsre City and renamed Kadsreius Sentanese Republic to El Kadsre. El Kadsre was the. recognised by the United Nations in 1952 and replaced Sentan as the legitimate representative of Central El Kadsreian Islands. Most nations switched diplomatic recognition to El Kadsre from Sentan.
During that era, the great immigration boom occurred in the country and a large group of U.S. Hispanic people, Latin Americans, and Spaniards immigrated to El Kadsre. Also, the Spanish language was introduced along with the Basque and Catalan languages.
1958–1969: North, East and West El Kadsre
In 1957, the Commonwealth powers sanctioned El Kadsre after Shane Yoshida, the Japanese-American sympathetic towards the El Kadsreian government, attempted to assassinate Elizabeth II during her visit in the United States.
In 1958, more people of various ethnic origins arrived in El Kadsre and the English language was introduced even more than ever before. Maori culture was introduced to the country as well, but some El Kadsreians were not happy with the Maori, leading to numerous protests. The Maori shock was one of the factions that caused El Kadsre to be split up into three nations, North El Kadsre, which occupied the north-eastern part of the republic, West El Kadsre and East El Kadsre, which were split along the 131st and 134th meridians.
In 1960, even with the fighting between all three El Kadsres, the Maori people were treated as a demon who torn them apart, and racism against Maori began to rise, especially in Hiroshi Kayos' East El Kadsre, despite his opposition of racism and white supremacy. Kayos was too afraid to stop it, and this led to even more hate against the Maori. In West El Kadsre, Robert Gilbert started the segregation program, aimed to deport all Maori people living in South Hokushi to the New Zealander territory of North Hokushi.
In 1962, Hiroshi Kayos’ wife Miku Kayos was killed in the MI5’s assassination attempt of the president. As the result, martial law was declared in East El Kadsre and lasted until 1968, when it was invaded by West El Kadsre.
After the creation of the Vlokozu Union (see below), Michael Vlokozu made steps to make sure the Maori shock would not happen again, and enacted the Maori Civil Rights Act of 1971, which is still in force in the Union's former states today. The West also took over the Screencold and Line islands.
1969–1989: Vlokozu Union
Main article: Vlokozu Union
The Vlokozu Union was formed on November 11, 1969, by Michael Vlokozu. As part of the formation, Hokushi was unified. During the 1970s, the Vlokozu Union purchased islands from UAR, Indonesia and the Philippines. On September 23, 1977, the Vlokozu Union took control of Vicnora, causing a stop to the Vicnoran Kingdom's 1454-year-long existence for 40 years. On August 16, 1978, The Vlokozu Union left the NATO to team up Australia, New Zealand,British Hong Kong, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, South Korea, and Japan to establish the military alliance known as the Pacific Pact. Later on, Brunei, Taiwan, Portuguese Macau, Laos, Mexico, and Thailand joined the pact. Prior to the Vlokozu Union's dissolution, Fiji, the Arab League, Iran, and North Korea joined the pact.
1989–present: Modern El Kadsre
The Vlokozu Union was dissolved on March 29, 1989, and was split into five countries (El Kadsre, Mahri, Sentan, North El Kadsre, Vicnora) to form the United El Kadsreian Nations after Michael Vlokozu was assassinated in Tokyo four days earlier. West El Kadsre and East El Kadsre merged into reunified El Kadsre.
After Bob Toshi's victory in the presidential election of 2007, he attempted to expand the Bolivarian Revolution to El Kadsre. El Kadsre was descended into the financial downturn lasting from 2007 to 2011, as it was being hit the hardest by the Great Recession and lost its title as the largest economy in the world to the United States.
After the crisis ended, the President was ousted from power in a coup d'état and replaced, and several government staff members were arrested. Much of Toshi's policies have mostly been reverted. Prior to the election of the new president, presidential duties were handled by the Peace for El Kadsre Council.
In February 2020, a constitutional crisis occurred when the El Kadsreian Communist Party launched the separatist movement in attempt to create a Communist republic named Topeka in southeastern El Kadsre. The revolution backfired and was quickly quashed by the military, police and the parliament.
The economy of El Kadsre is the largest in the world. As of 2017, El Kadsre has a GDP nominal of EK$19.7 trillion (US$19.2 trillion) and GDP PPP of EK$21.4 trillion (US$20.9 trillion). The El Kadsreian dollar is the currency for the nation. El Kadsre underwent two recessions, the first in 1982 and second in 2008. El Kadsre was the biggest country to be hit by the Great Recession, resulting El Kadsre to lose its title as the world's largest economy after 37 years, before re-gaining the title of world's largest economy on July 22, 2021.
El Kadsre has two states, West El Kadsreian State and East El Kadsreian State. The West El Kadsreian State has 10 districts (El Kadsre City, Okudaka, Sankuro, West Cliffstown, Glonisla, Wats, Yokomoto, Madwyn and Holbeck) while the East El Kadsreian State has 7 districts (East Cliffstown, Capulco, Comoeys, Romrac, Eirabourne and Cicmpillici). El Kadsre has eight external territories.
Main article: Culture in El Kadsre
The school days are from Monday to Friday. The average school day is from 8:45 am to 3:15 pm. El Kadsre Primary School day is from 8:50 am to 3:15 pm and El Kadsre High School day is from 8:45 am to 3:15 pm.
El Kadsreian media uses mainly English and Japanese languages. El Kadsre has three public television networks, that are TTV, ITV and Special Television and the main commercial television networks are El TV Kadsre 1, El TV Kadsre 2, RTV, RGN, Viva, CPN One, CPN Two, Banushen Television, KadsreTV, TV 6. The radio networks in El Kadsre are RNUEKN, CPN Radio, Viva Radio, Banushen Radio, and Vlokradio.
The El Kadsreian cinema dates back to the 1890s. The major film production companies based in El Kadsre are El TV Kadsre Films, Vlokfilm, Viva Films, PPE Pictures and Republic Film Enterprises while minor film companies based in El Kadsre include Maskiara Films, HSE Films, Helcar Films, Avenue Pictures and Lumi Pictures.
The population in the country is about 62,751,024. (2020 estimate)
The most common languages that are spoken in El Kadsre are English, Japanese and Spanish. The Asian, European and Middle Eastern lanuages are also spoken in other parts of the country. Spanish is commonly spoken in the eastern part of Cell Island, especially in San Antoranza.
El Kadsre has grassland, arid, forest, and desert climates. El Kadsre's weather is cooler in the southern regions whilst is warmer in the central regions. El Kadsre has a third-largest oil reserves in the world, only be beaten by Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
The hottest maximum temperature in El Kadsre is 49°C, recorded on June 18, 1959, on Caelum, besides from the hottest temperature in the city of El Kadsre is 45°C, recorded on July 22, 1989. And the coldest maximum temperature in El Kadsre is -35°C, which was recorded on January 5, 2001, where El Kadsre looks like it was almost completely covered in snow. The snow usually arrives in December and melts in late February and sometimes March.
El Kadsre is only partially affected by global warming.
- El Kadsre's currency is dollars.
- El Kadsre's current population is about 62.7 million people.
- The life expectancy is 99.2 in El Kadsre for both men and women.
- El Kadsre has four official languages: English, Spanish, Japanese and Eksilan.
- El Kadsre has regional languages: Arabic, French, Kapuran, Maori, Catalan, Portuguese, Finnish, Icelandic, Jazlian, Vicnoran, Korean, Swedish, Dutch, German, Italian, Cantonese, Greek, Danish, Helvish, Norwegian, Flemish, Thai, Malay, Filipino, Turkish, and Mandarin Chinese
- The drinking age is 17 in El Kadsre.
- The marriage age is 18 in El Kadsre.
- The average age is 51 in El Kadsre.
- When referring to something belonging to El Kadsre, it is referred to as "El Kadsreian".
- Same-sex activity was decriminalized in 1971 during the Vlokozu Union era, and gay marriage was legalized in 1993.
- Draft dodgers, LGBTQ+ persons, and refugees have had the right to seek asylum in El Kadsre under the Geneva Convention since 1990.
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 19th century
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1900s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1910s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1920s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1930s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1940s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1950s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1960s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1970s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1980s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 1990s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 2000s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 2010s
- Notable events in El Kadsre since the 2020s
El Kadsre is a federal semi-presidential parliamentary constitutional monarchy. El Kadsre's political system can be consisted to be a combination of elements from United Kingdom and the United States political systems as well as distinctive Japanese features.
Since the adoption of El Kadsre’s current constitution in 2012, elections are held ever three years and politicians who are elected as presidents or prime ministers are limited to having three terms.
Elizabeth II reigns as the Queen of El Kadsre since the beginning of the Split El Kadsre-era with Ryo Kimura as the President of El Kadsre since 2015, Samuel Pecan as the Deputy President of El Kadsre since 2018, Abena Sibanda as the Vice President of El Kadsre since 2013, Vincent McLaren as the Prime Minister of El Kadsre since 2015, Augustine Lyahavi as the Deputy Prime Minister of El Kadsre since 2018, Edgar Woodcock as the Vice Prime Minister of El Kadsre since 2013, Shijou Sabaijan as the Premier of El Kadsre since 2006, Harbin Sabansky as the Deputy Premier of El Kadsre since 2018, Adode Hanlomesu as the Chief Minister of El Kadsre since 2010, Hamans Fiege'eg as the Deputy Chief Minister of El Kadsre since 2015, Aunsi Hanji as the Chief Executive of El Kadsre since 2018, Andeali Richardson as the Deputy Chief Executive of El Kadsre since 2018, Arbande Rantoque was appointed by Ryo Kimura as the Governor General of El Kadsre since 2019, and Nimoro Dojagro was appointed by Vincent McLaren as the Deputy to the Governor General of El Kadsre since 2020. The Governor of the West El Kadsreian State is Kendrick Tallemache since 2003, while the Governor of the East El Kadsreian State is Senkichi Awaji since 2014.
The Parliament of El Kadsre was established in 1958 to replace the Congress of El Kadsre, which was established after El Kadsre’s formation in 1950. The current Speaker of the Parliament of El Kadsre is Goutiat Dom'mil since 2018, the current Deputy Speaker of the Parliament of El Kadsre is Angled Bavilni since 2020, the current Speaker of the El Kadsre House of Representatives is Kolbysi Richan since 2015, the current Deputy Speaker of the El Kadsre House of Representatives is Agioren Ganesha since 2020, the current Speaker of the El Kadsre Senate is Rakhir Haumal since 2018, the current Deputy Speaker of the El Kadsre Senate is Kynog Jianga since 2020, the current Chief Justice of El Kadsre is Angus Farersi since 2012, the current Deputy Chief Justice of El Kadsre is Nalta Manroc since 2020.
El Kadsre has many political parties, they include, but are not limited to, the El Kadsreian Labor Party, National El Kadsre Party, the El Kadsreian Liberal Party, El Kadsreian Communist Party and the El Kadsreian Societyist Party, also known as the Tory Party. As of 2018, the prime minister of El Kadsre is Vincent McLaren, who took office on November 21, 2015.
- List of Governor Generals of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Governor Generals of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Governor Generals of El Kadsre
- Monarchy of El Kadsre
- List of Monarchies of El Kadsre
- List of Chief Executives of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Chief Executives of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Chief Executives of El Kadsre
- List of Chief Ministers of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Chief Ministers of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Chief Ministers of El Kadsre
- List of Premiers of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Premiers of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Premiers of El Kadsre
- List of Presidents of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Presidents of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Presidents of El Kadsre
- List of Prime Ministers of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Prime Ministers of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Prime Ministers of El Kadsre
- List of Speakers of the El Kadsre House of Representatives
- List of Deputy Speakers of the El Kadsre House of Representatives
- List of Vice Speakers of the El Kadsre House of Representatives
- List of Speakers of the El Kadsre House of Regional Ministers
- List of Deputy Speakers of the El Kadsre House of Regional Ministers
- List of Vice Speakers of the El Kadsre House of Regional Ministers
- List of Speakers of the El Kadsre Senate
- List of Deputy Speakers of the El Kadsre Senate
- List of Vice Speakers of the El Kadsre Senate
- List of Speakers of the Parliament of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Speakers of the Parliament of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Speakers of the Parliament of El Kadsre
- List of Chief Justices of El Kadsre
- List of Deputy Chief Justices of El Kadsre
- List of Vice Chief Justices of El Kadsre
El Kadsre is located in North America; Mexico, Mahri, Sentan, North El Kadsre, Vicnora, and Hawaii (United States) are El Kadsre's neighboring countries. El Kadsre has one of the deepest lakes in the world.
El Kadsre's technological industry makes up 29.2% of its GDP. The major industries in El Kadsre are automobiles, electronics, software, machine tools, ships, chemicals and processed foods. Some major companies that are based in El Kadsre include Theorysonic, VCMC Auto, Kads, Kentsei, Latikuu Edacra and Takusa. El Kadsre's consumer electronics and computer industry is one of the strongest in the world while it was struggled by competition from United States, Japan, South Korea and China at times. El Kadsre is considered to be a birthplace of the modern internet, as it was developed in El Kadsre during the late-Vlokozu era.
El Kadsre is the only country in the Central El Kadsreian Islands to have its cars drive on the left, with the exception of Seahaus, Eukestauzia and Taugaran.
El Kadsre’s crime rate is very low in many areas. Hiring a hitman is legal in only the most extreme of circumstances; such as sexual abuse, domestic violence, racism, child abuse, drugs, threats, bullying, cyberbullying, human trafficking, groomers, trolling, or spamming of the victim of the hitman or the Internet.
- Brunei joined after its independence, Taiwan joining after loopholes were found in the pact's acceptance of the One China Policy, Portugal had their military forces in Macau join to help the Vlokozu Union, Laos joining for moral reasons, Mexico joining to assist its pacific partners, and Thailand joining after Michael Vlokozu met with King Bhumibol.