ElectroCat is an instrumental produced by Swedish disc jockey Catwheel, released on 4th January, 2002. It is Catwheel's debut single, and the lead single off his debut album Catwheel: The Album. The song was popular in clubs in the Nordic region at the time of its release. The song also topped the Karuboia Dance Chart in Kuboia.
The song regained popularity on the internet around 2006, and became a song used frequently in YouTube videos.
In popular culture
- ZD sampled the song for his 2007 single "Let You Ride" featuring Túbiāo.
- Myx used this song as background music for Schedule since October 1, 2017 (the day Myx rebrand).
- "ElectroCat" (Radio Edit)
- "ElectroCat" (Extended Mix)
- "ElectroCat" (Eiffel 65 Remix)
- "ElectroCat" (Max Martin Remix)
- "ElectroCat" (Demo Mix)
|Chart (2002-2004)|| Peak|
|Austria (Ö3 Austria Top 40)|| |
|Belgium (Ultratop 50 Flanders)|| |
|Europe (European Hot 100)|| |
|Germany (Official German Charts)|| |
|Italy (FIMI)|| |
|Jetania (OJC)|| |
|Kuboia (Karuboia)|| |
|Kuboia Dance (Karuboia)|| |
|Netherlands (Dutch Top 40)|| |
|Norway (VG-lista)|| |
|Romania (Romanian Top 100)|| |
|Sweden (Sverigetopplistan)|| |
|UK Singles (Official Chart Company)|| |
|Chart (2006)|| Peak|
|Czech Republic (Rádio Top 100)|| |
|Russian Airplay (Tophit)|| |
|US Billboard Dance Club Songs|| |
|US Billboard Hot Digital Songs|| |
|Chart (2018)|| Peak|
|Philippines (Philippine Hot 100)|| |