The park opened in 2018.
Current rides & attractions
- Crazed Coaster (2019; an RMC Raptor Mini, a RMC Raptor modified to fit inside the building)
- Cleveland Warrior (2019; a Gravity Group Wooden Coaster themed to the Cleveland Guardians MLB team)
- Dongwa's Alley Run (2018; Golden Horse/Vekoma Asia ZXC-4D Super Spinning Coaster)
- Flying Machine (2018; a B&M Flying Coaster themed to aviation, with the trains resembling a Wright Flyer, a Boeing 737 and a Space Shuttle respectively)
- Mario's Super Coaster (2019; a Zamperla Volare, one of the three flying coasters in the park, relocated from the German fair circuit)
- Rainbow Brite's Star Sprinkle Chase (2018; a Intamin 10-Inversion Rev. B Coaster similar to Velikolukskiy Myasokombinat-2 at Wonder Island in Russia)
- Redwall: Victory & Valor (2018; a Gerstlauer Euro-Fighter)
- Sagwa's Rickshaw Run (2018; a Preston & Barbieri Anaconda with a similar layout to the Schwarzkopf Sagwa's Rickshaw Runs at Omaha Luna Park and Alabama's Backyard)
- Wacky Worm (2021; an Unknown Wacky Worm, relocated from Wonderland Eurasia)
- Warriors: Firestar's Chase (2019; a Vekoma Stingray, and the prototype for the model; relocated from Suzhou Giant Wheel Park where it was known as Stingray, one of the three flying coasters in the park)
- Barney's Dino-Soars (2019; a Zamperla Flying Tigers with dinosaurs)
- Scooter Rally (2018; bumper cars)
- Sea Ray (2018; A Mulligan "Sea Ray" pirate ship ride)
- Simpsons Spin Tower (2022; an S&S Spin Shot drop tower)
- Troublesome Trucks (2018; kiddie bumper cars)
- Thomas' Wild Ride (2018; a Zamperla Crazy Bus ride themed to Thomas the Tank Engine)
- This park is a rare example of a park with three flying coasters.
- One of them is a B&M Flyer (which is a lot less compact then the other two), a Zamperla Volare (which is the only one in a cage-style car) and a Vekoma Stingray (which is the only one with a vertical lift).