The video begins at the Toyoake Oil Drilling Site in Toyoake, North El Kadsre as ethanol is loaded into cars at the newly-built train yard at the drilling site. An abandoned beach had oil discovered in it by local residents, and soon EKOIL took advantage of this opportunity.
The power of the train is all vintage EMD, GE, and British Railways locomotives owned by EKRail or leased from railway preservation groups, US railroad museums that EKRail co-owner Norfolk Southern has ties to, US shortlines, and US rent-a-wreck companies.
The leading locomotives are:
- SOU 3170 (EMD SD40; leased from the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum)
- TAG 80 (EMD GP38; leased from the Tennessee Valley Railroad Museum)
- VLIX 9553 (GE U23B; leased from Vintage Locomotives Inc.)
- VLIX 3965 (GE U23B; leased from Vintage Locomotives Inc.)
- VLIX 2064 (ALCO Century 420; leased from Vintage Locomotives Inc.)
- VSR 958 (EMD CF7; leased from the Oceanic Railway Museum)
- VSR 883 (EMD FP9; leased from the Oceanic Railway Museum)
- MDS 4082 (GE B23-7; leased from the Meridian Southern Railway)
- MDS 4270 (GE B23-7; leased from the Meridian Southern Railway)
- VSR 111 (EMD SD35; leased from Railway Preservation El Kadsre)
Mid-train locomotives are:
- EKRAIL 3561 (EMD SD40-2)
- EKRAIL 117 (ex-British Railways class 46)
- EKRAIL 3570 (EMD SD40-2)
End of train locomotives are:
- HLCX 3882 (EMD GP38-2; leased from Helm Financial)
- HLCX 4291 (EMD GP40-2LW; leased from Helm Financial)
The amount of leading locomotives is help pull the estimated 150 cars on this train, the mid-train and end-of-train locomotives are for helping and to prevent the train from becoming a runaway if a locomotive's brakes fail.
The train goes over the mainline of the Makohiro Metro Line as NEKTA 4D Train no. 10 engages in a horn battle with SOU 3170 as the leading locomotives pass it, taking the ethanol train of 150 cars to EKOil's Caelum Oil Storage Plant.