Euro Republics Ratings Board (shortened often to ERRB or ERB) is the rating board of the Euro Republics.
The TV ratings are loosely based on Australia’s TV ratings.
|P||Aimed at young children|
|AA||Programmes for all ages|
|M||Aimed at mature audiences, but not restricted|
|MA16+||Only for people aged 16 and over.|
|AV16+||As MA16+ but if a show has severe violence|
In 2020, the ERRB updated their ratings.
- C (Children), A programme aimed at children, if a C show is broadcast on a non-kids channel, it will be rerated AA.
- AA (All Ages), A show/movie suitable for anyone to watch, C shows are rated this when not on a kid’s channel.
- AAF (All Ages Fantasy), Suitable for general viewing although may contain fantasy elements younger kids may find scary. Previously films under this quota would be rated PG.
- PG (Parental Guidance), Younger children (under 8, or sometimes 15) are recommended to watch with an adult.
- 10A (for stronger PG’s), recommended for those 10 or over
- 12A (for light M’s), recommended for those 12 or over
- 15A (for stronger M’s/light MA15+), recommended for those 15 or over
- 16 (for medium MA15+), only for those over 16.
- 18 (for strong MA15+), only for those over 18, those who sell these films/shows to those under the age will be banned from selling 18 films/shows.
- 21 (for severe MA15+), ONLY for those over 21! Anyone who buys these films/shows under this age will be fined.
P - Preschool, aimed at kids aged 0-5
- C - Children, aimed at kids aged 3-13
- AA - All Ages
- AA6 - Aimed at children over six, Younger children can still view
- PG - Parental Guidance is suggested for children under six
- M - Reccomended for mature audiences, but not restricted.
- Doodle Toons was originally rated PG, before being re-rated as AV16+, and also moved to a post-watershed slot on Spark Animation.
- Most episodes of The Simpsons are rated AA.
- Pre-cancellation episodes of Family Guy are rated PG, while later episodes alternate between that and M. Some episodes are rated MA15+
- South Park when censored is rated M, although uncensored it is rated 18.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.