Faizullah Benaldjia (born October 28, 1970) is a Barokian voice actor and actor.
Faizullah married fellow voice artist Feng Shujiao in 2003. Faizullah had a crush on Feng in the mid-80s during the early years of their voice acting careers, and the two felt feelings for each other during the 90's. They have seven children, Ivan, Hope, Omar, Vee, Ba-Do, Luk-Do, and Huang-Do.
Faizullah stated in 2009: "I always felt something for Feng, and I didn't realize she also felt feelings for me until one day in 1994, maybe during the recording of the dub of Goof Troop if I can remember, she just shut down, suddenly went quiet, always blushing when I was in eyesight, trying actively to avoid looking at me. It happened a couple more times, and then I decided enough was enough. In 1996, whilst leaving a commercial recording session, I approached her with a mind set on asking a huge question. I sat down with her on the empty milk crates in the corner of the studio, and asked if she loved me. I expected her to slap me in disgust, shut down again, or run away, but then she smiled and proceeded to just hug me. And then, she gave me a kiss. By then, I knew we were gonna be a couple soon."
Faizullah, who was raised a Muslim, became a devotee and practicer of Chinese folk religion (sometimes Islam) after marrying his wife.
- Timothy in Timothy Goes to School (Barokian dub)
- Cha-Siu in Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat (Barokian dub)
- Buzz in Cyberchase (Barokian dub)
- Fakir Fakir in Fakir Fakir
- Captain Planet in Captain Planet and the Planeteers (Barokian dub)
- Firey in Battle for Dream Island (Barokian dub)
- Big G in Doraemon (Barokian dub)
- Mohammed in Paghad Vammah Bismillaha
- James in Pokémon (Barokian dub)
- Takashi in Malachi Tyrus (Barokian dub)
- Valea Pepelo in bro'Town (Barokian dub)