Fangs is the English dub of the 1981 Egyptian film Anyab (أنياب).
The dub was recorded by Vlokozuian International Dubbing for the Costa Rican-born American exploitation film mogul Richard Artiñano. It saw a run in some cinemas in the United States, but also screened in the film's native Egypt as a teaching tool to help Arabic speakers learn English.
- Brock Baker as Ali
- Clemente Rossini as Mona
- Christopher Berger as Count Dracula
- Shouhei Fujita as The Criminologist
- English Adaption Produced and Spearheaded by Richard Artiñano
- Translation from Arabic to English by Ehda'a Kareena Al-Zoubi
- Song Adaption by Kenelm Clarkson and Tomoko Berger
- Recorded in the Studios of Vlokozuian International Dubbing in El Kadsre City
- Film Laboratories by PrintTech Inc. in Boston
- English Version Produced and Released by R.A. Releasing