Gamepholio (Known in Chile as Juegofolio) is a Portfolio of Games, Created by CHV and published by Futaba Games in Japan, The Name is a portmanteau of the word "game", The word "phase", and the word "portfolio".
As The Title Suggests, This is a Portfolio of Games, There Gonna Be Mentioned Below.
- Card Flipping: You Use The D-Pad To Choose a Card, Then Press A, B, X, Y, L, or R to flip the card.
- Solitaire: Use The D-Pad To Choose A Card, Then Press A, B, X, Y, L, or R to choose, after that you do the same thing as before and this is how you play solitaire.
- Spades: After each new hand is dealt with in a game of Spades, starting with the player on the dealer's left, each player bids any number of tricks between 0 and 13. The combined total for each side is the number of tricks that the partnership needs to take to fulfill its contract for the hand.
- Chess: Each player has 16 pieces: 1 king, 1 queen, 2 rooks, 2 bishops, 2 knights, and 8 pawns. ... The checkmate happens when the king is in a position to be captured (in check) and cannot escape from capture.
- Mahjong (Japan Exclusive): The game is played with a set of 144 tiles based on Chinese characters and symbols, although some regional variations may omit some tiles or add unique ones.
The Game Has Sold 999,000 Copies in Chile and 1 Million Copies in Japan, The Famitsu Magazine stated the following:
Aside from the Game being a late release for the Super Famicom, it feels great.
- Slot Machines are originally meant to be on this Game but were removed to avoid any reference to Gambling.
- The NES And Game Boy Releases (Which is exclusive to Chile) is missing a few Games.
- Due to GG Flashback (the first release of the game outside of certain regions) adding back the slot machine, it got higher age ratings