GeneBox Animation (often referred to as GeneBox, and formerly Kubokartoonz and K-Box Animation) is a Kuboian private limited company specialising in Kantasy animation, although the company has also developed several video games. The company is often credited for creating the Kantasy genre and culture.
- Greenwood Forest: The Golden Key (2002)
- Tip's Christmas (2004)
- Rocket Reloaded (2014)
- Beijing's Great Adventure (2019)
- Untitled Incredible World of Riddles film (2021)
- Munch and Mr. Teddy (2022)
All television series produced by the company have been done in traditional animation.
- The Incredible World of Riddles (1991-1994)
- Greenwood Forest (1993-1995)
- The New Adventures of The Sweet Treets (1995-1999; co-produced with Colourbox)
- Magma Eye (1997-2000)
- Tip's Nursery (1999-2003)
- Tangle Jam (2004-2005)
- Kit the Warrior (2008-2009; co-produced with Taki Animation)
- Dean and Daisy (2019-present)
|Series||KantasyDream score||IMDB score|
|The Incredible World of Riddles||7/7||8.5|
|The New Adventures of The Sweet Treets||7/7||7.9|
|Kit the Warrior||4/7||3.4|
|Dean and Daisy||6/7||6.4|
GeneBox Animation have been credited for creating the Kantasy culture, and for partially inspiring modern Kuboian youth culture, which has been retained for nearly thirty years as of 2020.