Giada Torres Kaufman (born June 18, 1993 in Makati City, Philippines) is a Filipina-El Kadsreian actress, singer, and artist. She is known for her smash hits All That Time, OMG!, Dale Heart, Your Love, and Love Together. She is currently working on new album, N.I.N.A.
She was born to Filipina mother named Hilda Torres and El Kadsreian father named Thomas Kaufman, raised in Makati City, Philippines. She going trip to Gionsla, El Kadsre when she was 4 years old. She has an influences with Taylor Swift, Rihanna, Meghan Trainor, Sarah Geronimo, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Fergie, Kelly Clarkson, Adele and Mikaella. Currently, she is dating with American-El Kadsreian Barry Stevenson since 2014.
She started life as an actress in 2004 at age 11 with supporting roles on some Phiippine TV series until 2007. Then she started a music career in 2008 when audition at Teen El Kadsreian SuperStars '08, she eliminated at 7th place.
In 2010, she joined and auditioned at El Kadsreian Idol, when she finished at 2nd place at the Top 5 with coronation song This Song. But the song failed to gain popularity. In February 2011, she released a new album called My Giada. It was her biggest break and gained more popularity in the other countries, with reaching some top five, ten or twenty hits.
In 2014, she released a new album called Two Red. It gained more popularity in the other countries, with reaching some top ten or twenty hits.
- Darna (GMA Network, 2005)
- Bubble Gang (GMA Network, 2007)
- S.O.P (GMA Network, 2007)
- Teen El Kadsreian SuperStars '08 (RTV, 2008)
- El Kadsreian Idol (El TV Kadsre 1, 2010)
- Heartlife (Viva Television, 2012, Hostess)
- Talk You Down (Viva Films, 2013)
- Anna Banana (Viva Television, 2014)
- My Giada (2011, EK Albums: #2)
- Two Red (2014, EK Albums: #3)
- Everything (2016, EK Albums: #4)
- N.I.N.A (2017, EK Albums: #3)