Glonisla is the second-largest city in El Kadsre.
- Caluza Hotel
- Romero Buiding
- Kezami Tower
- Ebe Building
- El Kadsre Post
- Glonisla Kindergarten
- Mazeka School
- St Judes High School
The population of Glonisla is about 7 million. (2017 estimate)
One of El Kadsre's famous authors, Hinata Kazunori, was born in Glonisla in 1941. She wrote several novels under the collective series The Rainbow Mirror. The first novel in the series, Akari Kagamine, and the Rainbow Mirror was published in 1991 and garnered critical acclaim from critics. The Akari Kagamine Magic Show has been running at the Glonisla Matsuri for the past ten years.
Glonisla is also the home to Seymour Games, which is one of the largest third-party developers.
Born in Glonisla
- Andrew Spark, businessman
- Ben Vukala, television personality
- Eliza Quinn, internet personality, actress, musician, and dancer
- Hinata Kazunori, author of Akari Kagamine and the Rainbow Mirror
- Marcel Casey, actor and photographer
- Marlowe Strudwick, singer
- Maurice Ambar, actress
- Ryouichi Matsushita, founder of El TV Kadsre
- Sandra Ozlins, actress
- Taro Yamada, actor and pianist
- Yasi Tanaka, actress and bassist of Switchblade