Greeny Phatom: The Video Game is a 2002 platform game that was first released on the PlayStation 2 on December 11, 2001 in Japan, and February 12, 2002 in the USA and Europe. It was later ported to GameCube and Xbox on March 7, 2002. A different version was made for the Game Boy Advance and released on March 19, 2003, as was released on the Wii U Virtual Console on September 19, 2014. The Greeny Arcade port is regarded as one of the best ports in video game history.
- Level 1, Stages 4, Boss: Beanson
- Level 2, Stages 7, Boss: Blinky's Killer Frog
- Level 3, Stages 9, Boss: Pingux2012
- Level 4, Stages 7, Boss: Evil Barney
- Level 5, Stages 6, Boss: Evil Dr. Beanson
- Level 6, Stages 8, Final Boss: Gree Guy
4 Player Modes
- Co-op Story,
- Little Guy Fighters,
- Little Guy's Pinball Cabinet
- More coming soon.
All four-player modes are in all versions, especially the PS2, in which you have to use the Multitap Module for 4 players.
- Ports were worked on by Tokyo Rock City Games (PS1/PS2/GBA), Semi Logic Entertainments, Inc. and Avalanche Software (GA), WayForward (GBA), KuàilèShìjiè Entertainment Games Technology Limited (PS1), Tiertex Design Studios (GBC), Two Tribes (NGE), Climax Studios (GBC), Jamdat/EA Mobile (NGE, Android, iOS, JME, Pocket PC), Nice Game Entertainment (macOS, Win) and Feral Interactive (macOS).
- The lead programmers of the Xbox version were John Herding and Abdul Stainton.
|This article is part of Project Greeny Phatom, a Dream Fiction Wiki Project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Greeny Phatom franchise, GreenyToons and related articles.|