Grupo Wágner is a Brazilian holding company, owned by it's CEO and main founder Wágner Malyan and it's co-owned by United World Media. Wágner along with Gianni Panariello, Adalgisa Goulart, and Sérgio Brahm founded Grupo Wágner in 1980 as Comunicações Wágner, for TV series production and ownership of Gravações Wágner and Rede Horizonte. It was renamed Grupo Wágner in 1992 when Wágner began to invest into other fields.
- Rede Horizonte - The 3rd most watched television network in Brazil.
- Hotel Ba-Zing - Brazil's largest hotel chain.
- Gravações Wágner
- Editora Wágner
- Revistas Wágner
- Manga Wágner
- Recreações Wágner - Maker of amusement park equipment, coin-op amusements, vending machines, arcade games, pinball machines, and kiddie rides.
- Parques Wágner - Owner of Grupo Wágner's Brazilian theme parks.
- W.M. Capitalização
- Auto Shoppe
- Centro Cultural do Grupo Wágner
- Carwardine Parks - Grupo Wágner's international (outside Brazil) theme parks division. Purchased from The Mills Corporation in 2007.
- Buwalda's Restaurants NZ Ltd.
- Servpro - Grupo Wágner arranges the territorial franchise system of Servpro in Brazil
- Hesburger Brasil S.A. - Fast-food restaurant chain, Brazilian master franchisee of Finland's biggest fast-food chain Hesburger. Grupo Wágner is the master franchisee for Hesburger in Brazil (having opened Brazil's first Hesburger in 2004 in São Gonçalo, Rio de Janeiro), and has opened Hesburger restaurants in all 26 Brazilian states and the Federal District.
- Pollo Campero Brasil S.A. - Fast-food restaurant chain, Brazilian master franchisee of Guatemala's famous fried chicken restaurant Pollo Campero. The first Brazilian Pollo Campero was opened by Grupo Wágner in 1996 in Rio de Janeiro. Pollo Campero has Brazilian operations in all 26 Brazilian states and the Federal District.