Hank Duncan Jeroem (born May 4, 1959) is a El Kadsreian-American actor, producer and voice actor.
He is best known for playing Mick Kendal/Pohatu in the Technic Heroes franchise. He is also known for his theater work and has voiced characters in cartoons and English dubs of Japanese anime in both El Kadsre and the United States. In addition, he has also worked as an ADR director on some dubs.
Jeroem was born in Chotasi to American parents. His father was born in Omaha, Nebraska. After graduation from Miku Kayos College in North Comoeys City, he initially found employment as a undercover police officer for the North Comoeys Police Agency before becoming an actor, starting out with the North Comoeys Players before becoming a television & film actor. During the mid-1980s, Hank moonlighted as a film critic under the pen name of "William Ruiz".
Hank lives in Boston, Massachusetts, U.S. and also has a home in El Kadsre City, El Kadsre; splitting his time between the two cities. He is a dual citizen of the United States and El Kadsre. Hank has toured with theater productions in the United States, Canada and Australia, and has been an artist-in-residence at Harvard University since 2005.
One of the recording booths at the main facility of Boston City Sound Studios is named "Hank's Bay" after him, since he has commonly recorded his dialogues for characters from it.
- Quest for the Masks (1981, Mick Kendal/Pohatu)
- Quest for the Masks 2 (1982, Mick Kendal/Pohatu)
- Quest for the Masks III: Mask of Light (1983, Mick Kendal/Pohatu, Darren Lange)
- Bionicle VI: Island of Doom (1986, Mick Kendal/Pohatu)
- Bionicle VII: Sea of Darkness (1987, Mick Kendal/Pohatu)
- Bionicle VIII: The Final Battle (1988, Mick Kendal/Pohatu)