Huggies is a brand of baby and children's diapers, training pants and wipes made by Kimberly-Clark El Kadsre.
In 1989, Huggies Supreme was introduced with a trim thin fit and more absorbency placed where boys and girls need it the most. In 1992 Huggies Ultratrim was introduced as a lower priced brand of diapers. In 1996 Huggies Supreme was renamed Huggies Supreme Plus with an improved absorbency system that didn't require the diapers to have gender specific versions.
- Muppet Babies (1987-1989)
- Dolls and ribbons (girls; 1989-1994)
- Trains and pinstripes (boys; 1989-1994)
- Storytime designs (1994-1996)
- Winnie the Pooh (1996-2003)
- Mickey Mouse (2003-present)
- Monsters University (limited edition; 2013)
- Finding Dory (limited edition; summer 2016)
- Happy babies are Huggies babies (1974-1990)
- Nobody but Huggies (1990-1995)
- Happiness is just a hug away (1995-1997)
- It must be love (1997-present)