International Television (also known as ITV) is an international TV channel in El Kadsre. Its the fourth channel launched in El Kadsre in 1952 after El Kadsreian Television (now El TV Kadsre 1), NTV (defunct) and TTV. It airs media outside El Kadsre.
After the formation of El Kadsre, there was a massive immigration boom in the country. As the result, the El Kadsreian government considered the need of the "ethnic television network" so it could broadcast foreign programming while EKTV, NTV and TTV only broadcast local programming.
International Television airs international news from 6am to 3pm.
News and current affairs
- ITV World News (1952-present)
- El Kadsreian Islands Insight (1977-present)
- Wats Fishing (1994-present)
- Are We There Yet? (1989-present)
- Cook with James Kirin (2003-present)
- Cycling: Tour de France (1955-present)
- Racing: NASCAR (1963-present)
- Racing: V8 Supercars (2001-present)
- Football: National Football League (1955-present)
- Aussie Rules Football: Australian Football League (1990-present)
- Soccer: FIFA World Cup (1970-present)
International news were broadcast on ITV from 6:00am to 3:00pm.