International Television (also known as ITV) is an El Kadsreian free-to-air television channel that broadcasts television programs from various countries. It is the fourth channel launched in El Kadsre in 1952 after El Kadsreian Television (now El TV Kadsre 1), NTV (now defunct), and TTV.
After the formation of El Kadsre, there was a massive immigration boom in the country. As the result, the El Kadsreian government considered the need of the "ethnic television network" so it could broadcast foreign programming while EKTV, NTV and TTV only broadcast local programming.
International Television airs international news from 6am to 3pm.
News and current affairs
- ITV World News (1952-present)
- El Kadsreian Islands Insight (1977-present)
- Are We There Yet? (1989-present)
- Wats Fishing (1994-present)
- Cook with James Kirin (2003-present)
- Cycling: Tour de France (1955-present)
- Football: National Football League (1955-present)
- Racing: NASCAR (1963-present)
- Soccer: FIFA World Cup (1970-present)
- Aussie Rules Football: Australian Football League (1990-present)
- Racing: V8 Supercars (2001-present)
International news is broadcast on ITV from 6:00am to 3:00pm.
|Language||Original network/channel||ITV channel|
|Serbian||Radio Television of Serbia||ITV+|