Joaquín Gabaz (born April 28, 1952) is a Barokian pop vocalist, television/film/voice actor, composer, and songwriter. He is the lead singer of the band Frazta and is also a prolific voice actor, occasional actor and theme song singer.
Joaquín was born to a White Latin American mother from Venezuela and a mixed race Barokian father.
Joaquín married Veena Gabaz in May 1986. The two gave birth to a daughter, Shabra Ghabaz, during a visit to Azerbaijan in 1987. Shabra's surname being Ghabaz instead of Gabaz was the result of a spelling error on her birth certificate.
Joaquín and Veena live in Fusid City, Barokia with their adopted son Squier Gabaz, who was adopted from Cambodia by the Gabazes in 2004. Squier is set to become Joaquín's sucessor in his music and voice acting work.
- The singer of the theme song in Chip 'n Dale: Rescue Rangers (Barokian dub)
- The Cook in Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat (Barokian dub)
- David Read in Arthur (2003 Barokian redub)
- Dr. Claw in the Inspector Gadget franchise (Barokian dub)
- Nemo in Arthur (2003 Barokian redub)
- Ye-Ye in Ni Hao, Kai Lan (Barokian dub)
- Omar in Omar's Gang
- Elvis Cridlington in Fireman Sam (Barokian dub)
- Mr. MacTout and the singer of the songs in The Family-Ness (Barokian dub)
- Emperor Fred in Samurai Pizza Cats (Barokian dub)
- Simon in Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann (Barokian dub)