Jogos Brasileiros was a bootleg game company from Brazil. Its logo is a mystery and most of its games are unknown.
- Mac OS 9
- FIFA 2000
- Windows 1.0
- Comix Zone
- Nintendogs 2
- Doki Kong
- Doki Lost In Mario Bros. Land
- Doki Lost in Mario Bros. World
- Doki in Space
- MOTHER 3
- Doki Panic Adventures
- Hebereke's Blockpun
- Doki 2
Jogos Brasileiros 2
- Nintendo Land
- Fishing Simulator
- Mario Maker (Based on the E3 Demo)
- Windows 10
- Nintendo Switch
- Super Mario World
- Doki 3
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons
The company shut down in 2011.
In Brazil, the company is very known (The same thing happens in Argentina, Chile & Paraguay)
Its creator is Ricardo Janeiro, he was arrested in 2013 due for lawsuits about copyright
Jogos Brasileiros created over 60 games!
When Their Son Grew Up, They Created A Separate Company called Jogos Brasileiros 2, which Added a DMCA Disclaimer on their Headquarters, stating that they Don't Own The Rights to anything.
- A Tribute to This Company Is Present in Chinese Traditional Game Company's Games released between 2011 and 2012.
- They Also Sell Unreleased Games (such as Sonic's Edusoft).