KERPT (pronounced as "Kerpt") is a children's programming block on ERPT 1.
The block first aired in 1983 as ERPT Jr.. In 1995 it was renamed to Kids ERPT. In 2001 it was renamed to its current name KERPT to coincide with the. KERPT television channel.
From 1983 to 1991 the block was only aired on ERPT 1 on Saturday mornings. Starting in 1991, the block was expanded to weekday afternoons.
KERPT (pronounced as "Kerpt") is an Eruowoodian children's television channel operated by Eruowood Public Television and aimed for older children aged from 6 to 17. ERPT programming aimed at under six-year-old children is broadcast on the ERPT abc channel with some exceptions. KERPT broadcasts a full 24-hour schedule on the digital channel available on most Eruwooodian digital platforms.
KERPT was launched on May 9, 1992, as a spin-off of the KERPT (then known as ERPT Jr.) block on ERPT 1 as ERPT Kids TV. In 2001 ERPT Kids TV was renamed KERPT.
- El Kadsre - Available on Freeview and Claro.
- Jetania - Available on some cable providers.
- Kuboia - Not legally available, but is available on some bootleg providers.
- Puerto Chango - Available on Changosat in the cultural package.
- United States - Available on C-band and some cable providers in the Northeast and Southeast states. Was available on DriecTV from 1995 until 2017 when DirecTV pulled all of Eruowood Public Media Group's network from their US channel lineups.
- Vicnora - Available on Qi-TV.