KadsreTV is a El Kadsreian television station circuit comprised of various local television stations. One of its aims is to provide additional funding to local access stations by airing paid advertising and distributing half of royalties from TV programming to their budgets. It is seen as a successor to Vlokvision, Kadsre 10 and Kilinshin Television, three previous similar syndicates of television channels.
The stations simultaneously broadcast identical programs for five hours a day in the afternoon and evening time slots, with in-depth columns, sporting events and films, and for the rest of the schedule remain independent in their editorial ways according to their territorial needs.
KadsreTV was founded in 1999 by Tamitha Matsushita of the Matsushita family and packaged food mogul Pat Jorritsma to replace Kilinshin Television. Tamitha wanted to prevent the local stations previously of the older TV syndicates from shutting down and Pat wished to create an advertising and promotional tool for his companies. One of the syndicate's launch programs was the popular American series Sex and the City. As part of the launch, KadsreTV acquired the syndication rights to various international TV series and Made for TV Movies. Titles included syndicate's programs or El TV Kadsre programs the British drama series Bodyguards, the popular New Zealander soap opera Shortland Street, the Australian drama series Water Rats, the Japanese anime series Dragon Ball, the Japanese drama series Long Vacation, the British romantic drama Cold Feet, the Canadian drama series Cold Squad; and factual series, "Movies, Games & Videos", "Cybernet", "Toyota World of Wildlife", and "Reel Adventures". KadsreTV also fills random anime afternoon programs schedule the Akazukin Chacha, Bonobono and Azuki-chan.
During the 2000's, it had a popular children's programming brand, Kidlandia, with some broadcasters of the syndicate using live hosts. Latikuu issued three promotional sticker sheets. Kidlandia still exists today.
In April 2020, KadsreTV a new lockdown schedule which saw pandemic of COVID-19. The new weekday schedule includes The Open University aired commercial-free from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- My Life Me (2011-present)
- Power Rangers Beast Morphers (2020-present) (also aired on ETVKK and RGN)
- We Are Triplets (2020-present)
- Bluey (2019-present)
- Angelina Ballerina franchise:
- Angelina Ballerina (2002 TV series) (2002-present)
- Angelina Ballerina: The Next Steps (2010-present)
- Angelina Ballerina (2019 TV series) (2019-present)
- Max & Ruby (2002-present)
- Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug and Cat Noir (2017-present) (also aired on ETVKK)
- Kingdom Force (2020-present)
- Toad Patrol (2002-present)
- This is where we live... (1999-2001)
- Bring it home to ME (2001-2003)
- Bringing home to ME (2003-2007)
- Bringing it home (2007-2011)
- Across El Kadsre (2011-present)
Broadcasters of the circuit
Nationwide (live stream)
- EKC Video
- City 9
- The Neighborhood Channel
- Channel 53
- Axelham Neighborhood Media
- Kilserah TV
- Ito 40