Kouki Ueda (born May 8, 1965) is a El Kadsreian musician and voice actor. He has been a member of Rinava since 1985.
Kouki was born in Cicmpillici to a Japanese-American father originally from San Francisco and a Japanese-French mother. He speaks English, Japanese, French, and fluent Catalan and Spanish; plus some Korean.
- Hofner 500/1 Beatle Bass 4-String (since 1984)
- Squier Affinity Series Bronco Bass (in Torino Red since 2018)
- Eastwood Guitars Devo Be Stiff Bass (since 2018)
- Gibson EB-1 (1954 original since 1985)
- Steinberger XL2 4-String (since 1985)
- Dean Custom Zone 4-String (two in Green and Pink respectively; since 2017)
- Silver Creek Thumper Upright String Bass Outfit (3/4 Size)
- Markbass amps and amp heads (since 2005)
- Shure wireless systems
- Pig Hog Instrument Cables
- DiMarzio 2" Nylon ClipLock Guitar Strap (Air Force Gray) (since 2019)
- Gibson The Vintage Saddle Leather Guitar Strap (Black) (since 2019)
- Ernie Ball Beefy Slinky Nickel Wound Electric Bass Guitar Strings