Kubokartoonz is a Kuboian private limited animated studio based in Gutstone, East Kuboia. Founded on 2nd January, 1989 by Ashley Maverick, Casey James, Harlow Maynard ane Lake Caters, the studio have been producing animation for over thirty years.
An asterisk indicates that film was released direct-to-video in the United States.
- Untitled Incredible World of Riddles film (1995)
- Greenwood Forest: The Golden Key (2002)
- Tip's Nursery: The Movie (2003)
- Tip's Christmas (2005)*
- Sammy's Big Breakthrough (2007)
- Rocket Reloaded (2014)
- Beijing (2019)
- Untitled Incredible World of Riddles sequel (2021)
- Munch and Mr. Teddy (2022)
All television series produced by the company have been done in traditional animation.
- The Incredible World of Riddles (1991-1994)
- Greenwood Forest (1993-1995)
- The New Adventures of The Sweet Treets (1995-1997; co-produced with Colourbox)
- Magma Eye (1997-2000)
- Tip's Nursery (1999-2002)
- Tangle Jam (2004-2005)
- Kit the Warrior (2008-2011; co-produced with Taki Animation)
- Dean and Daisy (2019-present)
|Series||KantasyDream score||IMDB score|
|The Incredible World of Riddles||7/7||8.5|
|The New Adventures of The Sweet Treets||7/7||7.9|
|Kit the Warrior||4/7||3.1|
|Dean and Daisy||6/7||6.7|
Kubokartoonz have been credited for creating the Kantasy culture, and for partially inspiring modern Kuboian youth culture, which has been retained for nearly thirty years as of 2020.