Little Guy 2 is Little Guy's son. He was originally voiced by the show's executive producer James Clayton. Since 2015, he has been voiced by actor Paul Kloppers. His first appearance is Wanted: The Great Drink Thief, where he allied with Little Guy, and the Little Guy Clones to stop Doctor (The Great Drink Thief).
He also appears in Greeny Phatom The Movie.
On July 21, 1993, Mona Gunpanow (Little Guy's girlfriend) gave birth to Little Guy 2 at the 123 Greeny Phatom Hospital, Little Guy was overjoyed that he finally was a father.
- He has the same design as Little Guy's design, except that his clothes are purple (veronica).
- In Seasons 1-19, Little Guy 2 was originally voiced by the show's executive producer James Clayton before he died in a car accident during production of the 20th season of Greeny Phatom.
- Since Season 20, Little Guy 2 has been voiced by Emma Stone. She was chosen as the new voice actor for LG2 due to her low-pitched husky voice. Her husky voice is a result of having baby colic, a condition of chronic crying as an infant, resulting in the development of nodules. She has calluses on her vocal cords as an adult. This has resulted in a case of "crossdressing voices".
- In Greeny Phatom The Movie and some post-movie episodes, Little Guy 2 is alternatively voiced by Owen Wilson. He is in the role when either James Clayton or Emma Stone is not available to record Greeny Phatom episodes.
- In the Dutch dub, he is voiced by Sander van de Poel, who also voiced Sonic in the dutch dub of Sonic X.
- He is the very first Little Guy clone to be created by his owner Little Guy.
- He is also the first Little Guy clone to wear different clothing.
- In the Season 24 episode Hotel Breakdown, it is confirmed that Little Guy 2 and all of the other Little Guy clones are Little Guy's children.
|This article is part of Project Greeny Phatom, a Dream Fiction Wiki Project that aims to write comprehensive articles on the Greeny Phatom franchise, GreenyToons and related articles.|