Little K Funzones is a Kuboian chain of family entertainment centres. They were founded in June 1999 as a replacement for Discovery Zone in the country. The chain was originally owned by Sega and was originally called Chao World Funzone, however the chain became independent in September 2005. It was known as Little Kuboia World from 2005 to 2010, and Little Kuboia from 2010 to 2013.
As Chao World Funzone, the areas were themed after the Chao species from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
As Little Kuboia World onwards, the areas started to based on a variety of themes, depending on the fun centre, which include:
- A dark industrial theme
- A dark jungle theme
- A space theme
Each Little K Funzone has different attractions, some of which are exclusive to a certain theme or country.
- Robo Flyer is a Zamperla Mini Jet ride themed to robots.
- Cocobowling is a bowling alley, which has the bowling balls shaped as coconuts.
- King K Kastle is an indoor soft play area.
- Python Pit is an E&F Miller kiddie coaster.
- Galaxy Garden is an indoor soft play area.
- Laser Invader is a laser tag arena.
- UFO Bash is an indoor bumper car arena.
- Little Kola Stalls allow visitors to buy bottles with straws. They are allowed to refill them with any drink free of charge all day.
- ArKade has video, skill, and ticket redemption games along with pinball tables (this includes imported Japanese pachinko machines) and kiddie rides.
- Party Zone is a room that can reserved for birthday parties.
In international countries, each chain often has a store where you can buy Kuboian merchandise, as well as products in Kuboian packaging.
- Most Little K Funzones are open from 11:00a.m. to 9:00p.m.
- Some Little K Funzones are open on Christmas Day, meaning they operate every single day of the year.
- Most of the early Little K Funzones still use assests from back when they were called Chao World Funzone, only they have been repainted.
- Some of the Little K Funzones use coloured water as background.