As Chao World Funzone, the areas were themed after the Chao species from the Sonic the Hedgehog series.
As Little Kuboia World onwards, the areas started to based on a variety of themes, depending on the fun centre, which include:
- A dark industrial theme
- A dark jungle theme
- A space theme
Each Little K Funzone has different attractions, some of which are exclusive to a certain theme or country.
- Robo Flyer is a Zamperla Mini Jet ride themed to robots.
- Cocobowling is a bowling alley, which has the bowling balls shaped as coconuts.
- King K Kastle is an indoor soft play area.
- Python Pit is an E&F Miller kiddie coaster.
- Galaxy Garden is an indoor soft play area.
- Laser Invader is a laser tag arena.
- UFO Bash is an indoor bumper car arena.
- Little Kola Stalls allow visitors to buy bottles with straws. They are allowed to refill them with any drink free of charge all day.
- ArKade has video, skill, and ticket redemption games along with pinball tables (this includes imported Japanese pachinko machines) and kiddie rides.
- Party Zone is a room that can reserved for birthday parties.
In international countries, each chain often has a store where you can buy Kuboian merchandise, as well as products in Kuboian packaging.
- Most Little K Funzones are open from 11:00a.m. to 9:00p.m.
- Some Little K Funzones are open on Christmas Day, meaning they operate every single day of the year.
- Most of the early Little K Funzones still use assests from back when they were called Chao World Funzone, only they have been repainted.
- Some of the Little K Funzones use coloured water as background.