Narthernee or Kapura (Kapuran:└ ┐─ Kapura), officially known as the Republic of Narthernee (Kapuran: └ ┐─ ┬ ┴ ┐╤└ Kapura ki Repulika), is a country in the northern El Kadsreian Islands bordered to Utikalor, Engotu, Haalis, Raland, and Trayu. It is the second largest county in the El Kadsreian Islands with El Kadsre being the first.
Ancient Kapura (2nd century AD-948 AD)
Medieval Kapura (948 AD-1610)
Early Modern Kapura (1610-1865)
British Kapura (1865-1948)
Modern Kapura (1948-present)
In 1984, the democracy was restored during this Revolution.
The country's GDP is $1.34 trillion as of 2019.
The primary school time is about Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Radio networks are NBS Radio, KBC Radio, CNR, Radio Ezterafi.
The population of the country is about 56,898,738 (2019 estimate).
English and Kapuran are the official languages in this country.
- Narthernee's currency is yaku.
- Narthernee's current population is about 56.89 million people.
- The life expectancy is 97.1 in Narthernee for both men and women.
- Narthernee has two official languages: English and Kapuran.
- The drinking age is 18 in Narthernee.
- The marriage age is 17 in Narthernee.
- The average age is 56 in Narthernee.