Republic of Norbagaria is a country located in Europe. This is a former country of the Socialist Republic of Danerigaria. The country has borders with Helvmark and Norway, and is an existing communist country in Europe.
- 1 History
- 1.1 Norwegian colony (1210-1280)
- 1.2 Independence from Ottoman (1280-1300)
- 1.3 Ottoman colony (1300-1922)
- 1.4 Albanian colony (1922-1935)
- 1.5 Bulgarian colony (1922-1935)
- 1.6 Yugoslavian colony (1935-1941)
- 1.7 German colony (1941-1945)
- 1.8 Socialist Republic of Danerigaria (1945-1991)
- 1.9 Modern Norbagaria (1991-present)
- 2 Education
- 3 Cuisine
- 4 Economy
- 5 Culture
- 6 Climate
- 7 People/trends
- 8 Technology
- 9 Food brand places
- 10 Crime
- 11 Trivia
Norwegian colony (1210-1280)
Independence from Ottoman (1280-1300)
Ottoman colony (1300-1922)
Albanian colony (1922-1935)
Bulgarian colony (1922-1935)
Yugoslavian colony (1935-1941)
German colony (1941-1945)
Socialist Republic of Danerigaria (1945-1991)
Modern Norbagaria (1991-present)
Education is from Monday to Friday.
|Nursery||2-3 yo||10:00 am-12:15 pm|
|Kindergarten||3-8 yo||9:30 am-1:15 pm|
|School||8-12 yo||8:55 am-2:00 pm|
|High School||12-17 yo||7:50 am-3:10 pm|
|College||17-18 yo||7:35 am-4:00 pm|
The cuisine is Balkan, Central European and Eastern European, Scandinavian.
The national food is Banitsa.
TV and media
The Albagaria government-owned and public channels are:
- RNBC 1 - Documentary, news and affairs
- RNBC 2 - Entertainment
- RNBC Slovenščina - Slovene language with Norwegian subtitles like Ora (Slovenian ads with Norwegian with Pepsi and more.)
- RNBC Nyheder
- RNBC Sport
- SHNT3 - Albanian Government Channels
- BNTV - Bulgarian Government Channels
The private TV stations are:
- TV2 Sofiraslo
- TV2 Nyhetskanalen Sofiraslo
- TV2 Zebra Sofiraslo
- Viafree 3 (Norbagaria)
- Kanal A Sofiraslo
- BRIO Sofiraslo
- TV3 Sofiraslo
- Vizion Plus Sofiraslo
Paid channels are AMC, IFC, Spectrum, JimJam, Minimax, Spectrum Home, CNN, Cartoon Network, Cartoon, Boing, Boomerang, TCM Cinema, WarnerTV, Nickelodeon, MTV, Comedy Central, Paramount Network, National Geographic, Disney Channel, Disney XD, Disney Junior, Fox, FX, FoxLife, BabyTV, etc.
Radio stations in Norbagaria are:
- Nasjonal FM
- Sofiraslo FM
- Tiår FM
- Funko-Pop FM
- Музикален поп FM
- NRK Radio 1
- NRK Radio 2
- NRK Radio 3
Norbagaria has 4 seasons.
- Spring (31 March-22 June)
- Summer (23 June-1 September)
- Autumn (2 September-2 December)
- Winter (3 December-30 March)
|Hottest temp||31.5*C||3 August 2010|
|Coldest temp||-59.1*C||22 January 2006|
- The minimum marriage age is 19.
- The minimum alcohol age is 21.
- The official languages are Norwegian, Slovenian, Albanian and Bulgarian.
- The regional languages are Romanian, Polish, Kazakh, Samoan, French, Dutch, Danish, and Swedish.
- The currency is Lev.
- Norbagaria drives on the right.
- Norbagaria's plugs and sockets are C, F, G, and K.
- Norbagaria's national operating systems are Unisoft Gyro OS (primary Windows installment) and Vøute NeoVita OS (secondary MacOS installment)
- Norbagaria's national mobile operating systems are Genesis OS (primary Android installment), Vøute HyperOS, and Vøute HyperPadOS (secondary iOS and iPad OS installment).
- Norbagaria's mobile carriers are Telenor, Three Mobile, Pulse, T-MOBILE, Hutch, Verizon, and RNT&T.
- Norbagaria's pay TV services are Canal+, Nimerise+, and RNT&T UniversalMOD.
- Norbagaria's terrestrial TV is DVB-T2, like Albania, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Germany, Belarus, United Kingdom, and Croatia.
- Notable Norbagaria-based companies are Hipersoft, LactoMilk, Vøute Computers, Fjordtel, and KompletMart.
Food brand places
- Pizza Hut
- Burger King
- Raising Cane's
- Five Guys
Supermarkets and convenience stores
- Rema 1000
- Velyka Kyshenia
- Velyka Kyshenia express
- Metro C&C