Notable events in El Kadsre in the 1990s. This was the first full decade of the newly created Commonwealth Republic of El Kadsre. The economy started to grow for the first time since the 1970s.
- President of El Kadsre:
- Prime Minister of El Kadsre
- September 13 - Susumu Mizushima, the first prime minister of modern El Kadsre, resigns from office. He was succeeded by Kouta Hisakawa.
- August 14 - Akari Kagamine and the Rainbow Mirror is published, and becomes a sleeper hit, selling more than 3 million copies in its first year alone.
- September 1 - Fifteen years after the end of Trayu War, El Kadsre signs the peace treaty with Trayu, putting the end of military hostilities between the two countries. El Kadsre then recognizes Trayu and established diplomatic relations afterwards.
- Sometime in December - The terrorist group Initiative to Revive the Vlokozu Union (IRVU) is founded.
- January 26 - Namco and Drillimation's Touhou 7: Perfect Cherry Blossom is released in the arcades and sweeps the arcade industry in El Kadsre, as well as its neighboring countries in North America. The home console version also sweeps the gaming industry, selling 12 million copies worldwide and making it the second-best selling Drillimation game worldwide behind 1986's Mr. Driller, which was also produced by the same company.
- June 4 - Same-sex marriage was legalised in El Kadsre, the world's first country to do so.
- September 9 - The El Kadsreian city of Vloksville was renamed back to Cicmpillici
- June 7 - Kamakiri Island becomes an El Kadsreian external territory.
- July 23 - 1994 El Kadsreian presidental election: A win for Timothy Hiaasen, former general of the Vlokozuian Army who attempted to overthrow Mizushima five years ago.
- September 2 - El Kadsreian Aerodemics and Space Agency was formed, reviving El Kadsre's space program.
- June 12 - Nueva Peking gains its independence from El Kadsre, the first and to-date only El Kadsreian external territory to do so.
- August 5 - Lone gunman Jared Moss flees the police before holding 64 people hostage in the Chijimatsu Safeway store in Capulco
- July 28 - El TV Kadsre Television Network was sold from MCA Inc. by the Matsushita family, who were the original owners of El TV Kadsre before being sold to the Vlokozuian Media Union in 1979.
- September 8 - Stuartsville Entertainment Complex, which includes the Stuartsville Towers, the world's tallest building between 1996 and 2010, the Westfield shopping centre and the Crown casino, opens to the public.
- October 13 - El Kadsreian Labour Party leadership spill: Kouta Hisakawa resigns as prime minister following the El Kadsreian Labor Party leadership spill. David Vlokozu, the eldest son of late Michael Vlokozu, takes office.
- January 17 - Video-sharing website VidSpace goes online.
- September 22 - 1997 El Kadsreian prime ministeral election: A win for David Vlokozu
- July 26 - 1998 El Kadsreian presidental election: A win for Jacqui Vlokozu, who is the first female president in El Kadsreian history.
- October 15 - The New Chronicles: The Journey Begins, the first installment of Banushen Television's TH2 franchise, was released
- October 17 - Shouhei Inoue, the Kolhii player commits familicide before taking his own life. His house was later abandonded for 18 years afterwards.