Piramca (Japanese: はるかに叔父 Haruka ni oji), officially known as the State of Piramca, is a country located in North America.
The population of the country has 36,489,119 (2018 estimate).
Piramca has 4 seasons, Summer, Fall, Winter and Spring.
- Summer (1st July-15th October)
- Fall (16th October-29th November)
- Winter (1st December-13th March)
- Spring (14th March-31st May)
- Piramca's currency is dollars.
- Piramca's current population is about 38.2 million people.
- The life expectancy is 98.7 Piramca for both men and women.
- Piramca has nine official languages: English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Italian, Ikenian and Japanese.
- Piramca has three regional languages: Chinese, Rieken, and Korean.
- The school week is from Monday to Friday.
- Piramcaian Public High School, located in Titialeo in Piramca City, is the tallest school in the fictional world because it has 150 floors.
- The school time is 8:00am-3:20pm while the average is 8:30am-3:35pm.
- Piramca has 40 schools around the cities.
- The schools months are from August to May.
The national sports are Baseball, Soccer, and Basketball.
- Piramca's car drives on the right, similar to Canada, Europe, Mahri, North El Kadsre, Sentan, South Korea, United States and Vicnora.
- Piramca's standard plug socket is Type I, similar to Australia, El Kadsre, New Zealand, Mahri, Sentan, Vicnora, North El Kadsre, Argentina and Papua New Guinea.
- Piramca uses NTSC display format for television, movies, video games and computers, similar to Canada, Japan, South Korea and United States etc.
- Piramca has country-owned car companies, Eneger.
- Cellphones are widely popular in Piramca since the release of Lasernology's LaserPhone, released in 1996.