RealityX is widely used in the development of computer, console, and mobile games for TSUG computers, PTSUG mobile devices, and Theorysonic Swift. RealityX is also used among other software production industries, most notably among the engineering sector because of its ability to quickly render high-quality 3D graphics using RealityX-compatible graphics hardware.
- 1.0 (1991, TS-UGOS 4) - Initial release. Limited 3D graphics support.
- 1.2 (1992, TS-UGOS 4) - Added 3D graphics, but requires a video graphics card.
- 2.0 (1993, TS-UGOS 4 or later)
- 3.0 (1995, TS-UGOS 5 or later) - Initial Windows and EKS Vortex release.
- 4.0 (1997, TS-UGOS 5 or later) - Initial HT-AOS release.
- 5.0 (1999, TS-UGOS 6 or later) - Improved longer shaders.
- 6.0 (2001, TS-UGOS 7 or later)
- 7.0 (2003, TS-UGOS VM or later) - 64-bit support.
- 8.0 (2005, TS-UGOS SO or later)
- 8.5 (2006, TS-UGOS SO or later, Portosic OS X) - Inital release for Portosic devices including TheoryPhone X.
- 9 (2007, TS-UGOS TEN or later, Portosic OS X or later)
- 10 (2009, TS-UGOS EV or later, Portosic OS X or later)
- 11 (2011, TS-UGOS TW or later, Portosic OS X2 or later)
- 12 (2013, TS-UGOS TT or later, Portosic OS X3 or later)
- 13 (2015, TS-UGOS FT or later, Portosic OS X3.5 or later)
- 14 (2017, TS-UGOS FI or later, Portosic OS X5 or later) - 128-bit support.
- 14 2018 Update (2018, TS-UGOS FI or later, Portosic OS X5 or later, Swift software)
- 15 (2019, TS-UGOS ST or later, Portosic OS X6 or later)