Schelioperys is a country located in Central America.
- 1 History
- 2 Economy
- 3 Territories
- 4 Culture
- 5 Education
- 6 Media
- 7 Population
- 8 Languages
- 9 Climate
- 10 People/Trends
- 11 Events
- 12 Politics
- 13 Sports
- 14 Landscape
- 15 Incidents
- 16 Technology
- 17 Crime
- 18 Cuisine
Portuguese colonization: 1515-1680
British and French colonization: 1680-1879
The country was established in 1879 under indirect rule of Great Britain, France, and Portugal.
The country gained independence from Great Britain, Portugal, and France.
When Mawid-Nahal E. Hadel became the President of Schelipoerys, he turned the country into a People's Republic.
When Mawid-Nahal E. Hadel was overthrown by Tasuka-Aritsku Q. Nakamas, she turned the country into a Federal Republic. In May 2009, Team Crimson attacked people of Schelipoerys, the members was arrested for charges.
The primary school time is about Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
Schelipoerys' Television stations were Schelipoerys1, EBS, Dois, TV3, NTVS, 5K, FOX, CTV8, and R32. There's also the ScheliVision syndicate of local TV stations.
The population in the country is 38,960,539 (2019 estimate).
English, French, and Portuguese were the official languages. In Étienle, French and English were mostly spoken than Portuguese, while in Wranbu and Xitruw, English and Portuguese was mostly spoken.
- Schelipoerys' currency is relics.
- Schelipoerys' current population is about 38.96 million people.
- The life expectancy is 98.7 in Schelipoerys for both men and women.
- Schelipoerys has three official languages: English, French, and Portuguese.
- Schelipoerys has five regional languages: Spanish, Filipino, Malay, Vicnoran, and Kapuran.
- The drinking age is 18 in Schelipoerys.
- The marriage age is 17 in Schelipoerys.
- The average age is 56 in Schelipoerys.
Its national sport is Kelsruy.
Schelipoerys' popular Technology maker was Vuecoms.
Schelipoerys uses NTSC for analog TV broadcasting, while it uses NDTB for digital TV broadcasting.
Schelipoerys' has 1 local TV Brand, Ophansis.
- The crime rate is very low.