Seagrounds Financial Group is a private investment firm based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. It was founded in 1987 by Farnham, Quebec native brothers Félicien Botrel and Roger Botrel with their father, serial entrepreneur Jean-Claude Botrel.
Food & Drink
- Aleo Corporation - One of the largest private label manufacturers, acquired by Seagrounds in 2005.
Children's / Youth TV
For the children's television market, Seagrounds Television Partners, Ltd. originally focused on a variety of acquired intellectual property catalogs and character brands, but has entered into original Children's Media production.
- Kidd Video (acquired from BVS Entertainment)
- Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers (acquired from eOne)
- Capitol Critters (acquired from Turner Broadcasting System)
- The Big Garage (acquired from Tommy Nelson / Mainstreet Entertainment)
- Between the Lions (acquired with Sirius Thinking Ltd.)
- Gabriel the Midshipman (property co-owner)
- Lomax, the Hound of Music (acquired with Sirius Thinking Ltd.)
- It's the Paul Taylor Program! (acquired with Paul Taylor Media Studios)
- Toad Patrol (property co-owner)
- Eckhart (property co-owner)
- Tweenies (acquired from Classic Media)
- Mole Miner (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Morten Wolf (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Storm Raiders (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Thrash Forward (acquired from BVS Entertainment)
- Playums (property co-owner)