Seagrounds Financial Group is a private investment firm based in Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada. It was founded in 1987 by Beaconsfield, Quebec native brothers Félicien Botrel and Roger Botrel and their sister Mélanie Botrel with assistance from their father, serial entrepreneur Jean-Claude Botrel.
Food & Drink
- Aleo Corporation - One of the largest private label manufacturers, acquired by Seagrounds in 2005.
Children's / Youth TV
For the children's television market, Seagrounds Television Partners, Ltd. originally focused on a variety of acquired intellectual property catalogs and character brands, but has entered into original Children's Media production.
- Kidd Video (acquired from Saban Capital Group)
- Adventures of the Galaxy Rangers (acquired from eOne)
- Capitol Critters (acquired from Turner Broadcasting System)
- The Big Garage (acquired from Tommy Nelson / Mainstreet Entertainment)
- Between the Lions (acquired with Sirius Thinking Ltd.)
- Gabriel the Midshipman (property co-owner)
- It's a Big Big World (property management & distribution)
- Lomax, the Hound of Music (acquired with Sirius Thinking Ltd.)
- It's the Paul Taylor Program! (acquired with Paul Taylor Media Studios)
- Toad Patrol (property co-owner)
- The Reppies (acquired with Northstar Entertainment)
- Eckhart (property co-owner)
- Tweenies (acquired from Classic Media)
- Mole Miner (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Morten Wolf (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Storm Raiders (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Trisha's Way (property co-owner; TV series acquired from Alfred Haber Distribution)
- Thrash Forward (acquired from BVS Entertainment)
- Playums (property co-owner)