Segalovania is a Kadesian television channel aimed at kids and pre-teens. Also, this is a STV sub-channel and not an ETVKK rip-off.
- SpongeBob SquarePants
- Cookie Run: The Series
- Animal Crossing (TV series, based off New Leaf)
- Star vs. the Forces of Evil
- Cuphead X (ETVKK)
- Sonic SatAM
- PB&J Otter
- Inanimate Insanity
- Inanimate Insanity II
- Battle for B.F.D.I
- Pingu (ETVKPS)
- The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- Mario and Luigi: Anime (Stickmin Channel)
- Boris e Rufus (even though El TV Kadsre owns the rights)
- Enzo Rocks! (British dub)
- Esaïe (censored)
- Sonic Underground (airs as a series of shorts during commercial breaks)
- The Loud House
- Cindi and Friends
- Wow! Wow! Wubbzy!
- Harvey Beaks
- Club 57
- Danger Mouse (2016)
- Motlu Patlu
- Sagwa, the Chinese Siamese Cat
- Magma Eye
- Greenwood Forest
The Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog
- All sexual references on "Lovesick Sonic" have been cut out.
- All New Kadesian guns have safety warnings so the Sonic Says part of "Magnificent Sonic" has been cut out.
- Pinga peeing on the ground on "Pingu's Little Accidents" has been cut out.
- Pinga farting in "Stinky Pingu" have been censored out by the channel.
- "Pingu's Admirer" was banned because it promoted Communism and the Soviet Union.
Animal Crossing: The Series
- Dotty dancing insanely at the Resetti Center on "Trouble at Resetti Center" has been cut out due to promoting LSD.
- All references to Michael Jackson and Lady Gaga have been replaced with Four (from BFB) references because the channel found these references too disturbing for young children.
- All Swastika fireworks were cleared off and replaced with Diabetes fireworks (better known as Donut fireworks).
- On "Canimalism", Mimi eating paper has been edited off by the channel.
- Mimi stealing Fizzy's cupcake in "Can-ouflage" has been cut out due to greediness.
The Loud House
- References to LGBTQ+ and other religions were cut out because MLGBoris hates pride so much.
- That means "L is for Love" is banned from airing on the network.
- Even though some episodes of Boris e Rufus contain disturbing content, they are not edited out by the channel.
- The channel is a sub-channel of STV, even if they air SEGA-related stuff.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.