Six Flags Kings Backyard is an amusement park located at the intersection of Westside Freeway and California State Route 99 in Sacramento, California. Owned and operated by Six Flags, the park was first opened in 1977 by the Taft Broadcasting Company.
- Looney Tunes Studios & Kidzville
Current rides & attractions
- Batman: The Ride (1997; a B&M Batman clone; originally known as "The Brady Bunch Backyard Coaster" from 1997-2006)
- Cali Beast (1994; An International Coaster Inc. Wooden Coaster; originally known as "Hurler" from 1994-2006)
- Roadrunner Express (1977; A PTC Wooden Coaster, originally known as "Scooby Doo" and "Scooby's Ghoster Coaster")
- The Joker (1994; An Arrow custom looping coaster; originally known as "Anaconda" from 1994-2006; clone of Anaconda at Six Flags Kings Dominion, repainted purple and green upon the retheming, unlike Anaconda, due to a lake previously not being there, the underwater tunnel is simply a rectangle shaped man made pond.)
- Twin Scream (1995; a dueling B&M looping coaster; originally known as "Beavis and Butt-Head Roller Punk" from 1995-2006)
- Goliath (1998; An Intamin Giant Drop ride, formerly known as "Drop Zone: Stunt Tower" [1998-2006])
- Goliath Jr. (A Zamperla Jumpin' 16 ride)
- This park was the first Taft park in California.