Not be confused with Six Flags Kingdom Wonderland.
Located in Kwyjibo, Eruowood.
- Batman: The Ride (2000; An Intamin "Volcano Launch" inverted coaster originally known as "Top Gun", originally planned to be added to Kingdom Wonderland in 1999 before being relocated)
- The Grizzly (1989; A Dinn Wooden Coaster based on the "Grizzly" design found at parks like Six Flags Kings Dominion, Six Flags Great America West, Six Flags Canada's Wonderland and Six Flags Sydney)
- King Cobra (1987; TOGO stand up coaster, gained a refurbishment from HUSS-TechEruo in 2021)
- Pandemonium (2004; A Zamperla spinning coaster; formerly known as "Ricochet" [2004-2006])
- Porky's Ghoster Coaster (formerly known as "Scooby's Gasping Ghoster Coaster")
- Superman: Ultimate Flight (2011; a B&M Flying "Manta" clone, replaced Splashwater Falls and Chaos)
- Avalanche (A Schwarzkopf Bayern Kurve)
- Tazmanian Devil (1995; A Scrambler ride, formerly known as "Hurler" [1995-2007])
- Volcano (An S&S Combo Tower double complex located inside a manmade mountain)
- Daffy's Roundabout (A Traver Kiddie Tumblebug ride, formerly known as "Boo Boo Buggies" [1984-1996] and "Rugrats Roundabout" [1997-2006])
- Log Flume (An Arrow Log Flume)